Sneak a little pomegranate into your family’s repertoire with this yummy snack dip!
- 1 package dairy-free chocolate pudding mix
- 1 and 1/2 cups oat milk
- 1 cup non-dairy sour cream
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- Combine the pudding mix and oat milk in the bowl of a stand mixer and beat until blended.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat to combine. Transfer to a bowl, cover, and chill for 1 hour.
We love this served with fresh fruit like orange segments for dipping! You can also dunk in slices of pound cake. Or just eat it up with a spoon!