The secret ingredient in these moist vegan burgers? A jar of baby prune puree!
- 1 (12-ounce) package meatless crumbles (such as Lightlife)
- 1 (4-ounce) jar baby prune puree
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- Whole wheat burger buns, to serve
- Ketchup, to serve
- To prepare the patties, combine the meatless crumbles, prune puree, flaxseed, and onion in a bowl. Mix with your hands, then shape into 4 patties.
- Heat a skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook for about 6 minutes on each side.
- Serve on whole wheat buns with ketchup or your other favorite condiments!