This easy salsa brings a tropical vibe to dinner. We love to serve it with vegan fish fillets!
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 cup drained and rinsed black beans
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup orange-pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Combine the pineapple, bell peppers, black beans, red onion, and cilantro in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the orange-pineapple juice and lime juice. Pour over the pineapple mixture, and sprinkle with salt, stirring to combine.